Contacting the AEMT
Regular reasons for getting in touch with the AEMT
- Training and Events registration - view calendar
- AEMT Logo usage on websites, letterheads, vans, buildings, etc. for members - AEMT logo
- Updating company details published in the yearbook and website. - contact us to update your details
- Support Business - visit helpline page
- Support Technical - visit Technical helpline page
- News relating to your company - please add email@example.com to your PR mailing list
- Buy/Sell Workshop equipment or surplus stock - further details for buying/selling through aemt
- Jobs / Careers - more details on how the association supports individual careers
- Advertise or promote through Renew Magazine - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other reasons for getting in touch with the AEMT:
- Reporting mal-practise within the association.
- Settling disputes within the association.
- Help finding a member with a niche skill set or engineering facility.
- Statistical and analytical data relating to the association.
- Improvements to current standards and legislative frameworks.
- Support or aid in the establishment of any charity to better the association.